Dr Purushottam Reddy Padala is running HAPPY FEET FOOT CLINICS since 2012 , a centre solely dedicated for Podiatry & foot and ankle problems, including diabetic foot problems.
He also treats other orthopaedic conditions but is focused on Podiatry & foot and ankle surgery.
Dr. Purushottam Reddy Padala is a Senior Consultant in Podiatric surgery& Orthopaedics. He has practiced Orthopaedics both in India and in UK and USA. He had thorough training to deal with complex surgeries in orthopaedics. After his Orthopaedic post-graduation training in India, he trained and practiced orthopaedics in several sub-specialties in the United Kingdom where he worked for 9 years.
Surgical and Clinical skills
Dr. Purushottam Reddy Padala has a well-rounded knowledge and practice in Medicine and Orthopaedics and has held key positions in the best hospitals in India and United Kingdom.
His expertise includes
- Podiatry & Foot and ankle surgery including diabetic foot surgery, complex foot reconstruction, fore-foot, mid-foot and ankle surgery including ankle joint replacement.
- Hip arthritis and total hip replacement surgery.
- Complex trauma and fracture surgery.
- Disorders of knee including arthritis, knee replacement and knee arthroscopic surgery.
Education and Degrees
- FRCS (Royal College of Surgeons of Glasgow)-2003
- FRCS (Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh)-2003
- ATLS (UK)–2001, 2006
- PLAB (London)-2001
- MS Orthopaedics (Manipal Institute of Higher Education)-1998
- MBBS (Andhra Medical college Visakhapatnam)-1993
Fellowships and Memberships
Dr. Purushottam Reddy Padala is a member of following Societies:
- Fellowship in Musculo-skeletal oncology, Gainesville Florida, U.S.A.
- Fellowship in Knee surgery. United Kingdom.
- Fellowship in Arthroscopic Surgery. United Kingdom.
- Indian Orthopaedic Association
- British Orthopaedic Association
- AO Switzerland